Our community is about enjoying multiplayer gaming and making friends, regardless of your self-identity or beliefs. The Introductions category gives you the opportunity to post a bit about yourself - as much or as little as you’re comfortable with - and give everyone the chance to say hi!
You might want to include:
- Your real name
- The country you live in
- Your hobbies or interests (other than gaming of course!)
- Any “claims to fame” you might have
- Your favourite game
- Details of your “rig”, “setup” or “battlestation”
The rules for this section:
Don’t post any information that might put you at risk, or in danger. You must never post:
- Your home address, work address, or the addresses of family members or friends.
- Any financial information including bank account details or card numbers.
- Any photos that are not of you.
- Your email address.
- Any other personally identifiable information.
Please start your own thread to introduce yourself - don’t hijack somebody else’s.
Feel free to reply to other people’s threads - but remember to keep discussion civil. It’s OK to say hi, to discuss an interesting anecdote, or to ask questions about someone’s introduction. It’s not OK to defame, call names, attack someone, or to use any kind of hate speech. The Terms of Service apply at all times.