The Diversion Network Forums

Introducing Daniel

I’m Daniel, I’m a 32 year old guy from near London in England.

I’m a PC gaymer, and I’m particularly keen on simulation games such as Cities:Skylines; real-time strategy games including Planetary Annihilation, the significant majority of the Command & Conquer series; and of course shooters such as Black Mesa, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, and Team Fortress 2. Right now I’m big into Rust, and I’m working my way (slowly) through GTA V.

My rig is a custom-built AMD Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, a GTX 2070 with 8GB VRAM, Samsung Evo 970 Pro, and an assortment of Razer peripherals including a Cynosa Chroma, Deathadder Chroma, and Kraken Tournament Edition. They’re all connected up to a beautiful Dell U2520D at 1440p and a pair of 1080p Dell P2211Hs. It’s not a hardcore gaming rig - I also use it to work from home in my job as an IT Manager, so it’s a mix of gaming capabilities and what I need for work.

When I’m not gaming you’ll find me working here at TDN which I set up in July 2020 as a safe place for LGBTQIA+ gamers to hang out without fear of discrimination or hatred. I’m also a particularly bad amateur house/dance/pop music DJ with a few mixtapes up on Mixcloud (ask me for a link!). I also enjoy driving, occasional drinking, and frequent late nights!